Big Bear Cabin Rentals vs. Other Lodging
Top Reasons Why More & More Guests
Professionally Managed Vacation Homes
1. Value for the price: More than nine in 10 travelers rate value as the main reason they’ll select vacation rentals on trips. They often provide significant cost savings versus other lodging options, also offering inherent values that remain unmatched.
2. Privacy: Most travelers also enjoy a sense of privacy and comfort, with 89% having named this as a primary motivator. Private homes and condos alike represent a true retreat for most guests.
3. Full kitchen facilities: Nearly nine in 10 travelers choose vacation rentals for access to fully equipped kitchens, which offer the freedom to prepare meals, store snacks/leftovers, or visit local markets for fresh, regional ingredients. Having a fully equipped kitchen in-home offers great value to travelers who want to save on dining out for every meal. Rather than spending hard-earned vacation dollars on a full restaurant breakfast every morning, afternoon, or evening, vacation rental guests have the exclusive ability to simply stock up from the supermarket on their favorite cereal, snacks, eggs, or pancake mix and decide when they want to make reservations out.
4. More space overall: Like a true home away from home, vacation rentals often provide from 1,000 to more than 4,000 sq. ft. of space. 86 percent of travelers agree this is a key reason to rent.
5. Amenities: This is a top consideration for 85 percent of travelers, as guests today find familiarities like bath toiletries, fresh linens and added amenities like game rooms, private swimming pools, fireplaces, in-home movie theatres with free DVD rentals or more, especially when staying with a professional property manager.
6. Extra bedrooms: Fully seven in 10 travelers find multiple bedrooms to be a top vacation rental motivator. Some three-bedroom properties sleep up to eight guests versus just one or two, also offering room to unwind and enjoy varying bedtimes.
7. Family “togethering:” 68 percent of travelers say they’ll choose vacation rentals for the experience itself – growing closer by enjoying quality time together underneath one roof. For many, it’s this atmosphere that sets vacation rentals apart.
8. More Parking Space: more convenient space to park without extra fees and right near your front door. No more extra parking charges or needing to park far from where your unit is.
9. Private Yard space: Lots of private outdoor space to enjoy. Kids can play in yards rather than shared common areas. Yards that are fenced are great for allowing pets to roam free and stretch their legs too.
10. Private Hot Tubs: Homes offering hot tubs will be a private experience. No other guests or their kids jumping in and splashing around. If you’ve experienced this in hotels or other types of lodging you would appreciate how important this is for comfort and pleasure.
11. More flexibility in locations: Many times private homes can be more convenient to area activities than many hotels. Hotels are generally located within the center of the community whereas private homes are located throughout the community, therefore allowing more options to consider when staying in a location.
12. Last Minute Specials: Owners are more willing to offer discounts that are competitively priced for value and amenities over and above the major chain hotels, making a stay more affordable than ever when comparing all of the above mentioned attributes.
Click This Link to Browse Our Cabins
STAKE YOUR CLAIM TO ONE OF OUR CABINS TODAY!